LABIOMISTA is open in 2022 from 1 April until 6 November
- Season 2022: 1 April 2022 - 6 November 2022
- Tuesdays to Sundays: 10 am – 5 pm (once inside, the park remains accessible until 7 pm)
- In October and November, entry ends at 4 pm and the park closes at 5.30 pm.
- Open on Belgian public holidays in 2022: Monday 18 April, Sunday 1 May, Thursday 26 May, Sunday 5 June, Monday 6 June, Monday 11 July, Thursday 21 July, Monday 15 August, Tuesday 1 November and Wednesday 2 November.
- The Studio of Koen Vanmechelen will be open on Saturday 2 April and Sunday 6 November. A ticket for these days will also grant access to the studio.
Marcel Habetslaan 60
3600 Genk (Belgium)
firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 89 65 55 90
LABIOMISTA is accessible for people in a wheelchair and for prams by means of paved walking paths. Visitors with a hearing impairment can read the description on the information panels and labels. On request, a wheelchair or baby carriage is available at the reception desk (reservation through email@example.com).
Limburg is blessed with an extensive cycle route network. Also for Genk, a free bicycle map is available. There is bicycle parking available at the reception building.
By public transport
Take the train to Genk station. For the train timetable, go to the NMBS website. From Genk station, bus lines 31 and G6 take you to LABIOMISTA. Get off at ‘Zwartberg Nieuwe Kempen’. Walk back towards the roundabout (three minutes); there you’ll see the LABIOMISTA reception building.
GPS address: Marcel Habetslaan 50, 3600 Genk
LABIOMISTA has two car parks. They are marked as P1 and P2. P1 is the primary car park, at Marcel Habetslaan 50. If it is full, you may proceed to P2, at the PLOT training centre, at Marcel Habetslaan 5. Both car parks are within walking distance of the LABIOMISTA reception building.
There is a drop-off zone for coaches at Marcel Habetslaan 60. Coaches can park at the 'Evence Copéelaan' (near C-mine) and at the car park of KRC Genk.