Visit LABIOMISTA in group
accompanied by a cross-pollinator
Completely immerse yourself in LABIOMISTA and in artist Koen Vanmechelen’s philosophy. Guided by a cross-pollinator, you’ll set off through the park and get acquainted with Vanmechelen’s work.
Please note: during the tour, you’ll walk through the open-air gallery underneath The Battery, which is the artist’s studio. The studio itself is not open to visitors.
- Number of participants: maximum 20 per cross-pollinator
- Duration of tour: 2 hours
- Price 2022:
- € 6 p.p. (entrance fee for LABIOMISTA at group rate)
- € 70 (NL) / € 75 (ENG/FR/DE) for a cross-pollinator (guide) (max. 20 participants per cross-pollinator)
- €10 one-off administration fee
- Please note:
- Entrance is free for children < 18 years old and residents of Genk.
- Group rate does not apply to groups smaller than 10 persons. For an overview of all applicable rates, go to the page ‘tickets & rates’.
Corona disclaimer! Due to the measures imposed to fight the coronavirus, we are not able to receive groups at all times. When in doubt, please contact us directly.
Booking terms & conditions
- Submit your request at least 10 business days before you plan to visit, via the reservation button below.
- The cross-pollinator tours start between 10 am and 5 pm. In October, the last tour starts at 3:30 pm.
- LABIOMISTA is closed on Mondays, so group visits are not possible on Mondays.
- Visits will be conducted by a cross-pollinator, i.e. a guide provided by LABIOMISTA.
- Visits outside opening hours are possible only upon request via firstname.lastname@example.org. This is possible only after regular opening hours, and not on Mondays.